Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama - Wikiquote
Refresh and try again. Open Preview See a Problem? Details if other :. Thanks for telling us about the problem. Return to Book Page. Preview — What Is Love? What Is Love?
About This Item
Reading it will uplift your spirit, clarify expectations, and open the door to the relationship of your dreams. We don't learn to drive by crashing until we get it right, but this seems to be how we learn about love. Author Taro Gold offers simple, practical guidance-based on the universal principles of Buddhism-that can steer us through the twists and turns of love.
By leading us first to become happy within, Buddhist teachings offer empowering advice on creating the romantic happiness of our dreams. Like an elegant bouquet of flowers, it's the perfect gift for Valentine's Day or any other special occasion.
Get A Copy. More Details Other Editions 1. Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up. To ask other readers questions about What Is Love?
Shop by category
Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
Community Reviews. Showing Average rating 4. Rating details.
- Plan Your Perfect Wedding: 2 months to zero (The blissed-out bride)?
- Tue Dec 13: How to Meet Good Men Over the Holidays!
- Am I a Good Girl Yet?: Childhood abuse had shattered her. Could she ever be whole?.
- Party Politics in Central and Eastern Europe: Does EU Membership Matter??
- Life of a buddhist monk.
- Boy Friends.
- The Coming of the Lord and Study Guide.
All Languages. More filters. Sort order.
What Is Love? A Simple Guide to Romantic Happiness: A Simple Buddhist Guide to Romantic Happiness
Wendell Brown rated it it was amazing Oct 18, Gregory Rosen rated it it was amazing Oct 18, Cody Steele rated it it was amazing Oct 17, Eli Rilley rated it it was amazing Oct 18, Carol Holladay rated it it was amazing Oct 17, Nolan Laroux rated it it was amazing Oct 18, Annie Davis rated it it was amazing Oct 17, Tyler Bowman rated it it was amazing Oct 18, Buy It Now. Add to cart. Be the first to write a review About this product. Open Your Life" author Taro Gold's latest book is filled with practical answers to love's fundamental questions, all based on the principles of Buddhism.
Full-color, Far-East inspired watercolor art enhances the Buddhist quotes and proverbs sprinkled throughout. Additional Product Features Dewey Edition.
- The Shoplifting Mothers Club.
- Gilberto, the last Bolero (Photo Essays Book 2).
- The Surface of the Deep.
Show More Show Less. Any Condition Any Condition.
- Paint the White House Black: Barack Obama and the Meaning of Race in America.
- Flame From The Sea (The Vikings Book 1).
- The Unselfish Guide to Self Promotion: How to Promote Your Self, Your Ideas and Your Products!
- Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama?
- What Is Love?: A Simple Buddhist Guide to Romantic Happiness;
- Catalogue - National Library board.
- Dilemmas & Future?
See all 7. Compare similar products. You Are Viewing. Trending Price New. No ratings or reviews yet.
Be the first to write a review. Best Selling in Nonfiction See all. Secret Empires by Peter Schweizer , Hardcover The Secret by Preiss et al. Save on Nonfiction Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days.
Related What Is Love?: A Simple Buddhist Guide to Romantic Happiness
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved